1. Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions of a data protection character is the company:
Name: SUDAU AGRO GmbH
Address: Wilhelm-von-Diez-Str. 18, D-85435 Erding
Tel: +49 (0) 8122 8809880
Fax: +49 (0) 8122 8809882
The data protection officer of the controller is:
Name: Martin Sudau
Address: Wilhelm-von-Diez-Str. 18, D-85435 Erding
Tel.: +49 (0) 8122 8809880
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
When accessing our website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the accessing computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest arises from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected to draw conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your email address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an email address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send us your unsubscribe request at any time by email, fax or post using the above contact details.
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid email address is required so that we know who sent the request and are able to respond. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data is processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
3. Transmission of personal data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. Temporary cookies are deleted after leaving the website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may result in you not being able to use all functions of our website.
5. Rights of the data subject
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of these
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the rectification of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer require the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transfer of the data to another controller
- pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent towards us at any time. As a result, we are no longer permitted to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our company headquarters
6. Data security
To ensure data security, the transmission of the contents of our website is encrypted according to the SSL procedure in line with the state of the art. In order to secure the data, we and the commissioned service providers with whom corresponding contractual agreements have been made use suitable state-of-the-art measures, in particular to restrict access to the data, to protect against changes and loss, and to maintain confidentiality in accordance with the state of the art.