Due to its special formulation, SCHAUMEXX® has a neutral effect on the application and efficacy of crop protection products.
SCHAUMEXX® is well tolerated in all crops. According to practical experience, it can be used in biogas plants without adverse effects on the fermentation process.
Instructions for use
PREPARING THE SPRAY LIQUID
Fill the thoroughly cleaned sprayer with water, add SCHAUMEXX® to the spray tank and fill to the required quantity of water. When adding the tank mix components, leave the agitator running to ensure that the products are evenly distributed in the spray liquid. General sequence for mixing crop protection products:
- Water-soluble foil pouch
- Water-soluble granules SG, SX
- Water-dispersible granules or powder: WG, WP
- Suspension concentrates: SC
- Water-soluble concentrates: SL
- Oil-based suspension concentrates: SE
- Emulsifiable formulations: EW, EC
- Oils, co-formulants
Tank mixes should be applied immediately with the agitator running.
|Item number||Package size||Pallet unit|
|880040||12 x 250 ml||936 pieces|