Absorption and anti-drift agent for soil-applied herbicides.
Film formation for herbicides applied at pre-emergence and early post-emergence.
Active substance: Surfactant complexing agent, anti-drift polymer, methylated vegetable oil
- Better reliability of efficacy with the same application rate
- Less losses due to active substance leaching into the root zone
- Less phytotox in case of rainfall after the herbicide application
- Uniform distribution of the herbicide film on the soil surface
- Stops drift, precise placement